Foreign Exchange Management act
- We provide advisory and consultation services on rules and regulations under the foreign exchange management act and foreign contribution regulation act.
- Setting up of joint venture company in India
- Foreign direct investments in India.
- Setting up of wholly owned subsidiaries and joint venture companies abroad
- Overseas investment by Indian entity.
- Opening of liaison, project and branch offices in India
- External commercial borrowings.
- Lending by Indian entities.
- Advice on various provisions relating to import & export of goods and services.
- Consulting with respect to acquisition of property in India and remittance of assets outside India.
- Setting up branch offices in India by foreign companies.
- Setting up joint ventures / wholly owned subsidiaries abroad or in India.
- Setting up of STPI/EOU/SEZ.
- Compounding for non-compliances with RBI authorities.
- We undertake assignments to obtain necessary approvals from SIA / FIPB for foreign direct investments (FDI) / technology transfer in certain industry requiring prior approval of central government.
- Drafting of joint venture agreements, technology transfer agreements and other documents, as may be required.
- Advice on foreign contributions.
- Advice on prevention of money laundering.
- Drafting of foreign collaboration / joint venture / technology transfer agreement
- Liaison with reserve bank of India / secretariat of industrial assistance / foreign investment promotion board and obtaining necessary approvals
- Obtaining various approvals from RBI under FEMA/FCRA.